Sunday, August 9, 2009

You..

YOU


A swift glance of you and it made me sway

Brushed through you and I felt the breezes of May

I tilted my head back to take another peek

What was it in your heart you seek?


Could it be a good and attentive listener?

Or perhaps a gentle pat on your shoulder

Maybe time is on your side

Maybe the weather today just don’t seem right


I pushed myself harder and took a turn

For I believed in something beyond reasons

That a hunch may means so much

It even beats the beautiful spring of March


And so nervously I held out my hand

Greeting you right before the yellow bus stand

You shook my hand and instantly I knew

There is more waiting to be continued….



-yh-

2048 09082009

(p.s: no person is involved in this fictional creation, thank you! )




0 comments: