Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YOu

YOU

you came busting into my life
with a tag of 'friend' in your hand
you closed some doors behind
and joined me on this journey never-end

we stormed through problems
and sailed through some pains
and amidst all these
there's still laughter to be gained

i thought spring is forever
and flowers aren't only May's
but suddenly its winter
and everything start to wither away

you have guided me through some darkest paths
and i trust you with all my life
with joy and faith we walked over
with courage we jumped and dived

yet now you are the one walking
towards the edge of ego and pride
i can picture how and when you will be falling
your pride just veiled the signs

i held out my hands countless of times
if you could just accept
its a token of friendship, a token of care
i'm not doing it, just so to repay my debts

we just get to live life once in this world
and i chose to share it with you, my friend
let others into your life too
i wish you the best till the very end

-yh-
1931
220709

0 comments: