Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1st revitalisation attempt - Angel


ANGEL


I thought there's an angel lookin' over me
always keeps me safe and company
whenever triumphs troubles me
he'll say" buckle up! go for victory!"

Thought i saw a halo above him
a guiding light that'll never dim
he showers courage down and make it seems
like this journey of life has just begin

time passes and slowly i realised
that that angel isn't there to fight
maybe he is summoned to His side
just temporary out of my sight

Yet, days passed followed by years
agony filled my heart, apart from fears
a boat without guidance is hard to steer
i'll sway, i'll stray, for this i fear

as i starts to look back at my life
i've found the source that motivates me to strive
the shinning torch that've shone my night
the north star along the path to show that i'm right

Everything's an illusion, there's never a thee
It's me all along and only me,
with my shadow that's all i can see.
Goodbye my angel, hope u'll be free......

-Y.hO- 8/7/05 08:12 am

0 comments: